Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The In Plane Food On Cathay is So Bad


What am I expecting from Cathay Flight?

I rarely complain about airline but this flight to Taipei is really disappointing because of the food they served.

I was on the CX 408 to Taipei, supposed to be departed at 22:50, eventually departed at 23:30-45, couldn’t remember the exact time.

On the flight, they served us the sweet and sour chicken pastry, which looks like something I can get from starbucks. It's very disappointing that they just put them in the paper bag with a cookie and a 250ml of Nestle lemon tea. No one was doing the trolley unless you ask.


▽Some Starbucks food on the plane..That's the red wine at the corner we specially requested for.


I am not very surprised with this kind of meal as I experienced the similar situation before on the KA flight back from Myanmar. It was a really late flight in the morning at 3, everyone was tired and they served us the cold sandwiches. :(

This ticket to Taipei is comparatively expensive so I expected they have quality service. The journey was not long but Cathay, if you really want to serve food, then serve a proper meal.

-

That's all of my travel sharing. Feel free to send me your comment down below or email at li.savannah29@gmail.com

Have fun travelling! ☺Savvy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

StatCounter