Thursday, March 11, 2021

Creating My 1st Maison 21G Personalised Perfume


Photo credit: Maison 21G

I wouldn't say I am a fussy person except when it comes to picking my own perfume. I remember when I was in Hong Kong, I could spend hours and hours wandering around the beauty store, try on every perfume on the shelves just to find one perfect perfume. How nice if you can actually design your own perfume, pick your favourite scents and mixed them together in the bottle and yes Maison 21G is now making it possible!

Originated in Singapore, Maison 21G is a new, unique perfume brand that allows customer to have their own way to design their perfume, from scent to bottle design, everything is personalised. Their perfume is made 100% cruelty-free and 100% preservative-free. Most importantly, each perfume contains 21% high quality perfume concentration which gives the perfume a longer-lasting scent.

They have a couple of stores in Singapore but not in Sydney at the moment. You can purchase it online and enjoy the free shipping with AU$100 spent. Each of the personalised perfume is AU$95/30ml,if you only want to purchase one bottle then you will have to pay for AU$15 for the delivery. I would suggest adding a try-on roll for AU$20, you can enjoy both free shipping and a different scent. Plus, if you spent over AU$100, you are entitled to a free gift too! Triple happiness!

If you are ready to make a personalised order, you can get onto Maison 21G website and click "CREATE" on the navigation bar, here you will find three ways to make your own perfume. You can either take a personality test, select the perfume that you are currently using or pick your favourite ingredients.


As I am not so sure if the ingredients will go well together, so I have taken the personality test and let them decide for me.

Are you ready to design your scent? Come and join the test here

The personality test is very simple and takes only 5mins to complete. They will ask you questions like whether you are an adventurous person or seeking security, looking for success, etc. (As it is not a super long test so I shouldn't reveal too much :D)



After taking the test, you will be given the recommendation of which perfume suitable for you day and night.



Or if you prefer to mix and match your favourite scents, you can pick two ingredients and combine them into the bottle. Steps are pretty easy, you just need to pick the 1st and 2nd ingredients from different scent categories.


Before adding the product to the shopping cart, you can add a name and customise the design of your bottle. You can upload your own photo or apply the template that is prepared by Maison 21G. 


I placed my order on Tuesday 9th and received an email from DHL says the delivery will be on Tuesday 16th. That sounds pretty quick and I am so looking forward to receiving my perfume!

No comments:

Post a Comment

StatCounter